Visit us on ...
COMBINE LIPOSUCTION WITH THERMAGE FOR OPTIMAL RESULTS!
Adding Thermage at the same time as your liposuction procedure will tone and tighten your skin, further enhancing the final outcome of the procedure. This can often produce results similar to that of a surgical lift, but with no down-time. Thermage uses radio-frequency to tighten skin - producing smoother and more youthful looking skin on the face, neck, and body.
ARE YOU CONCERNED ABOUT RECOVERY?
Seattle, WA - Neck and body liposuction with minimal down-time! Let us show you how quick the recovery can be after neck and body liposuction. With our gentle tumescent techniques, many of our patients can return to work in one day. Find out more……
Your Liposuction Consultation
If you are considering facial or body liposuction, we encourage you to schedule a private consultation with Dr. Naficy (for face and neck liposuction) or Dr. Gottlieb (body liposuction and CoolSculpting). During the consultation the doctors will listen to your concerns and discuss your options. They will tell you whether you are a suitable candidate for liposuction and inform you of the potential risks of the procedure. Liposuction costs will be also discussed at that visit.
Choosing a liposuction surgeon:
When choosing a surgeon for your liposuction procedure, consider the following:
- Have you looked at enough of the surgeon's before and after pictures?
- Does the surgeon regularly perform facial and body liposuction?
- Does the surgeon specialize in plastic surgery of the face, neck and body?
- Do you have a personal referral from a trusted source?
- Is the surgeon board-certified by either the ABFPRS or ABPS?
Bad reasons to choose a liposuction surgeon are:
- He/She offers the procedure at the cheapest price
- Liposuction is the only type of cosmetic surgery that the clinic offers
Be weary of a surgeon who:
- Doesn't actually examine your face, neck or body
- Doesn't ask you what you don't like about your face, neck or body
- Doesn't have privileges to perform liposuction at local Seattle area hospitals
- Doesn't answer your questions fully/completely
- Doesn't have an adequate number of before and after pictures or worse, if the pictures don't look that great