Visit us on ...
COMBINE LIPOSUCTION WITH THERMAGE FOR OPTIMAL RESULTS!
Adding Thermage at the same time as your liposuction procedure will tone and tighten your skin, further enhancing the final outcome of the procedure. This can often produce results similar to that of a surgical lift, but with no down-time. Thermage uses radio-frequency to tighten skin - producing smoother and more youthful looking skin on the face, neck, and body.
ARE YOU CONCERNED ABOUT RECOVERY?
Seattle, WA - Neck and body liposuction with minimal down-time! Let us show you how quick the recovery can be after neck and body liposuction. With our gentle tumescent techniques, many of our patients can return to work in one day. Find out more……
Meet Dr. Gottlieb
Jourdan Gottlieb, M.D., is a board certified plastic surgeon specializing in plastic and reconstructive surgery of the breast and body. Dr. Gottlieb has over 30 years of surgical experience. He is a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons and the American Society of Plastic Surgeons.
Dr. Gottlieb was voted by his peers as one of the "Top Doctors" for Plastic Surgery by Seattle Magazine. He has performed thousands of breast augmentation procedures and is experienced with all styles of breast implants used for breast augmentation. Dr. Gottlieb also performs breast lift, breast reduction, abdominoplasty, liposuction, and body lift procedures.
Dr. Gottlieb has an excellent reputation locally - and internationally - for his excellent results, careful and attentive approach to patient care, and calming rapport with his patients.
Jourdan Gottlieb, M.D., F.A.C.S.
Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
- BA, Occidental College
- Doctor of Medicine, Case Western Reserve
- University of Virginia - General Surgery
- Northwestern University - Plastic Surgery
- American Board of Surgery
- American Board of Plastic Surgery
Memberships and Affiliations
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons (FACS)
- Member, American Medical Association
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Washington State Medical Society
- King County Medical Society
- Washington Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Henry Harkens Society
- Washington State Medical License
- Providence Hospital
- Swedish Hospital
- Seattle Surgery Center
- Chief of Plastic Surgery - VA Medical Center - 1985-1990
- Assistant Professor - University of Washington Department of Surgery - 1985-1986
- Associate in Surgery - Northwestern University Medical School - 1981-1985