Visit us on ...
COMBINE LIPOSUCTION WITH THERMAGE FOR OPTIMAL RESULTS!
Adding Thermage at the same time as your liposuction procedure will tone and tighten your skin, further enhancing the final outcome of the procedure. This can often produce results similar to that of a surgical lift, but with no down-time. Thermage uses radio-frequency to tighten skin - producing smoother and more youthful looking skin on the face, neck, and body.
ARE YOU CONCERNED ABOUT RECOVERY?
Seattle, WA - Neck and body liposuction with minimal down-time! Let us show you how quick the recovery can be after neck and body liposuction. With our gentle tumescent techniques, many of our patients can return to work in one day. Find out more……
Dr. Naficy has successfully become double board certified by both of the major national medical boards that certify surgeons exclusively for facial plastic surgery:
- American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- American Board of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
To be board certified by the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery a surgeon must:
- Complete an accredited surgical residency-training program after medical school that provides training in facial plastic surgery
- Achieved ABMS board certification by the American Board of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery or the American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Successfully complete an additional two-day examination focused solely on facial plastic and reconstructive surgery
- Present at least 100 surgical cases in facial plastic and reconstructive surgery for peer review for each of the previous two years
To be board certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery a surgeon must:
- Complete one year of general surgery residency
- Complete four years of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery residency which includes nasal surgery, facial plastic surgery, and reconstructive surgery of the head and neck
- Pass a comprehensive two-day written and oral examination